Get the latest technology and security with a Virtual Private Server (VPS) that gives you more power, speed & stability to successfully run your hosted applications.
Save time as our specialists handle installation of manual security patches, updates, latest releases.
Extend your datacenter into the cloud with your existing network and infrastructure topologies.
To request a free quote.
If you are looking for a solution that: • Supports a Wide variety of OS instances. • Simple and easily maintained. • Provides hassle-free data migration. • Allows you to go online with lightning speed. • Supported by a World-class local data centres. • Follows Industry highest standards & compliant. Oman DataPark's VPS solutions is your best fit.
• Increase or decrease capacity within minutes, not hours or days. • Control and scale depending on your application or business needs.
• Complete control of your instances, including root access. • Ability to halt and initiate any instance while retaining the data on the boot partition, and then subsequently restart the same instance using web service APIs. • Reboot instances remotely using web service APIs. • Access to your console output.
• Options of multiple instance types, operating systems, and software packages. • Flexible compute allows you to select a configuration of memory, CPU, storage, and the boot partition size that is optimal for your choice of operating system and application.
• Flexible Compute offers a highly reliable environment where auxiliary instances can be rapidly and predictably commissioned. • The service runs within ODP cloud network infrastructure and data centers. • VPS Service Level Agreement commitment is 99.98% availability.
• Cloud security at ODP cloud platform is of highest priority. • Data centre and network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. • VPS Compute works in conjunction with a cloud platform to provide security and robust networking functionality for your compute resources.
• Very low rate for the compute capacity you actually consume . • Need-based pricing.